Country : Belgique| Province : Wallonia | Inhabitants : Liégois
Faculties & Universities : 11 | Students : 40,000, including 4,600 internationals
Liège - Lîdje in Walloon, Luik in Dutch and German Luttich - is a municipality of Belgium. It is the capital of the province of Liège and the economic capital of Wallonia.
The city is nicknamed the « Ardent city ».
- Liege has about 200,000 inhabitants.
- Its metropolitan area has a population of about 700 000 .
- Liege is home to the University of Liège (about 20,000 students).
- The College of the Province of Liège (about 8000 students).
- HELMo High School (about 6000 students).
- The Academy of Fine Arts, the Royal Conservatory of Music and the top players cinema and theater (ESACT) School.
- The Guillemin station hosts the TGV of the European network, Thalys, as well as the ICEof the national German company, Deutsche Bahn.
More information about the city .